Q. Technology - Implementations for Space
The purpose of the workshop is to follow on to last year's workshop and for ESA to identify possible areas of collaboration for the implementation of Quantum Technologies in space with the Quantum Technology commercialisation programmes that have recently emerged within the ESA member states.
The workshop will focus on the progress made since last year. In particular, highlight are on:
• New initiatives
• New collaborations
• New goals, new strategic developments
• New technical developments
• Emerging markets, both commercial and institutional
The following topics have been identified:
• Secure communications
• Time and frequency distribution
• Earth and Planetary remote sensing
• Fundamental Physics
A link to the registration website will be sent out shortly.
The workshop is proudly sponsored by
• ESA Directorate of Earth Observation (http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth)
• COST Action QTSpace (http://www.qtspace.eu/)
and is organised in collaboration with the COST Action QTSpace.